Janus-faced – marked by deliberate deceptiveness especially by pretending one set of feelings and acting under the influence of another; “she was a deceitful scheming little thing”- Israel Zangwill; “a double-dealing double agent”; “a double-faced infernal traitor and schemer”- W.M.Thackeray
- Why Do We Suspend Students from School? Do Suspensions Result in Improved Outcomes? Are Restorative Justice Practices an Effective Alternative to Suspensions
- ESSA-ing Down the Road: Will the New State Plan Change the Face of Teaching and Learning or Stumble and Anger Parents and Teachers?
- Ridding Schools of the Bloomberg/Klein Toxicity: Ending the Absent Teacher Reserve Pool in New York City is Long Overdue
- Letter to SUNY Charter Institute: Don’t Denigrate the Teaching Profession
- Betsy, Eva, Andrew: The Beginning of the Demise of Teacher Certification or A Cuomo Political Strategy?
- Polyamory in New York City Public Schools (And Proud of It!!!)
- Review: Cutting School – Privatization, Segregation and the End of Public Education by Noliwe Rooks
- “Punting:” Will Albany Extend Mayoral Control Without Addressing Charter Schools or Accountability? Or Will the Governor “Impose?”
- Who is Responsible for the Demise of Mayoral Control? Eva
- Tick Tock: Mayoral Control Dangles by a Thread as the Legislature Enters Its Last Day: Can the Governor Be The Deal Maker?