Janus-faced – marked by deliberate deceptiveness especially by pretending one set of feelings and acting under the influence of another; “she was a deceitful scheming little thing”- Israel Zangwill; “a double-dealing double agent”; “a double-faced infernal traitor and schemer”- W.M.Thackeray
- Abolish the ATR System, It Was Bad Policy in 2005 and Poor Policy Now. Teachers Belong in Classrooms.
- “Instant Teachers,” The SUNY Charter Institute Skips the Teacher Preparation Route: Politics, Muscle Flexing or Zombie Ideas That Will Not Die?
- And the Next New York City School Chancellor Will Be ………
- Metal Detectors, Murder, Effective Instruction and School Leadership
- Comments and Ideas from Schools: “Fixing” the High School Application Process
- The New York City High School Application Process: Is It Fair to Students? Can It Be Improved?
- ESSA, Next Generation Standards, Curriculum: The Beginning of a Trip Up a Steep Learning Staircase
- DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival), Trump, Schumer and Pelosi: A One Night Stand or a Full Fledged Affair?
- The First Day: Stressful or Welcoming? The Crucial Importance of School Leadership – Setting the Tone for the School Year
- What is News? How Do We Decide What News to Accept and What to Reject? Should News Be “Created?” Why are George Orwell and Hannah Arndt Required Reading.