Career NYC high school teacher, district representative for the United Federation of Teachers, participated in the design and implemention of school-based budgeting initiatives in a school district, instructor at the New School University, reviewer on NYS State Education SURR review process and Redesign Panels, education consultant, created and supported small high schools, represent union members at interest arbitrations and ocassional writer on Edwize.org blog.
- Why a New York State Constitutional Convention is a VERY BAD idea and Must Be Defeated at the Polls in November
- Should Research Precede Program Creation/Implementation?Is It Too Much to Expect That Education Decisions Are Guided by Evidence?
- New York State Graduation Rates: Are We Sacrificing Student Achievement to Increase Graduation Rates?
- Who Stays? Who Moves? Who Leaves? Teacher Preparation, Teacher Induction and Teacher Quality
- Fixing Teacher Preparation in New York State: Why Collaborative Processes Improve Outcomes.
- Rethinking and Revising Access to Career and Technical Education (CTE): Turning Gates into Pathways
- Supreme Court Nominee Gorsuch: Is “Constitutional Originalism” a Cover for Conservative Judicial Activism?
- Is President Trump Psychologically Unstable? Does the Constitution Provide for Removal from Office?
- Trump and the Stages of Grief: Turning Anger into Action
- The Trump Era Begins: Do We “Fight Back,” Regardless of the Economic and Social Consequences, or, Try and “Educate” the New President And Work Along Side of Him for the Betterment of the Nation? Which Side Are You On?